Author, Media Personality, and President of Zoom Drain and Sewer, LLC.
What’s the number one challenge that contractors have? I can’t find and keep good people. Let’s solve that problem, once and for all. Ellen will lay out the steps on the ladder of opportunity and successfully communicate the what, why, and how to develop team members… the ones you have and the ones you will attract!
- Access the mess! What to do about the secret side deals and inequities you’ve already created? Learn simple strategies for creating a culture that’s fair or at least equally unfair to everyone.
- Keep score to make more. Determine the KPI’s that matter. You’ll learn how to lay out a workable scorekeeping system that rewards the right stuff at the right time.
- Roll out the roster. Your organizational chart is a representation of who does what and who reports to whom. So powerful for mapping out opportunities and careers.
- From new kid to old salt. What happens on day 1 and what happens when they hit the top rung? Expand your game to include both parties.
- Challenges with change? Reduce fear and anxiety and leverage motivation. How to implement your ladder of opportunity without creating drama and resistance.
- What about the fence testers? Discover how to turn those trouble makers into the shining stars of your company.
How to solve the “I can’t find good people problem?” Build the ladder of opportunity and create a career, not just a job.